Sunfish Dive in Bali
Our prize includes
- Flight (economy return to Denpasar)
- Accommodation, meals & transfers for Ceningan Divers
- Dives - 4 in Jul - Oct 2019 or 2020 (incl gear hire)
NEW Yamaha Seawing
worth $1,399 RRP
Our prize includes
- Seascooter, featuring:
- a powerful, removable battery
- Dual propellers producing up to 12 kg of thrust
⬇︎ ENTER HERE ⬇︎
This competition is now closed.
*Terms and Conditions
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
- Each entry will be individually judged.
- The competition will close at 5pm on 5th August 2019.
- The winner will be the person whose three words the judges determine to be the most inspirational.
- You can enter to win one of two prizes: either (A) the "travel prize" - One return economy airfare from Sydney or Melbourne to Denpasar (maximum $700) plus a Discover Package > 4 Days, 3 Nights, 4 Dives featuring Ceningan Divers' favourite dive sites (maximum value $880) around Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Penida. You will experience a variety of sites and conditions, dive with Mantas, Mola Mola (when in season), drift over colourful reef, and swim along walls. Includes Transfer from DPS airport or your hotel in south Bali to Sanur beach; Speed boat transfer to and from Sanur and our Resort; Welcome Drink and Orientation; 3 nights stay in our King or Twin Bungalow; 3 Breakfasts; 2 Lunch; 3 Dinners; Unlimited water, tea and coffee; 4 dives includes full set of dive gear, tanks, weights, and guide fees; Free use of our SUP; Free WIFI access; Free use of our boardgames in our lounge; Free workshops with our Marine Biologist (topics range from manta to coral reef); or (B) a Yamaha Seawing - Underwater Scooter worth $1,399 RRP provided by Underwater Australasia.
- The "Travel Prize" excludes: soft drinks, alcohol and tips; Additional dive in the afternoon 650,000Rp each; Package does not include 150,000Rp fuel surcharge for dive trips to Manta Point or Karang Sari and beyond; 15L tanks available for 65,000Rp per dive; travel insurance; souvenirs; pre/post accommodation, any items of a personal nature, shop purchases; meals (except where specifically included); transfers from winner’s home to Sydney or Melbourne airport; and anything not listed in the "Travel Prize" (above).
- The maximum value of the prizes are $1,580 (Sunfish trip); $1,399 RRP (Yamaha Seawing - Underwater Scooter).
- The Travel Prize is offered between July to October either 2019 or 2020.
- All flights must be booked by Wildiaries.
- The Travel Prize must be taken before end November 2020 and all travel must be booked through Wildiaries.
- The prize is strictly subject to availability and on the discretion of Wildiaries, may be substituted for a prize of equal value.
- Employees of the promotional partners, its agencies or their immediate families will not be eligible to enter the competition.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
- If the winning entrant does not respond by email within 48 hours, the prize will be deemed void and the judges reserve the right to award it to another entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- By entering this competition, you authorise Wildiaries, Australian International Dive Show, Ceningan Divers and underwater.com.au to contact you.